Sunday, February 10, 2013

The World We Live In...

Hello all those lovely people out there! I wish you all for a very pleasant day from the bottom of my heart! May today be one of those days that you will get involved in a long lasting relationship that will make your path towards happiness and joy!

Ok. Since you are here and since you are and going through this post, I assume that you might be interested in the topic of my blog which I’m going to discuss now on. Sometimes you might have already understood this; 'Relationship Issues' is one of the topics which is mostly concerned and widely discussed all over the world by now. Over the past decade, researches have found out that 90% of the people living in the modern society have an emotional part in their personalities that leaves an effect on their entire life per fifteen hours a day as an average.


I know that this is hard to believe, but that's the harsh truth. So 9 out of 10 people around you (including yourself) have some kind of a relationship issue that might be suffering of. And here comes the interesting part, this portion of population finds internet as the most secure way to get advices and improve on their relationships. By having faith on the concept of moulding and aiding themselves using the counselling and learning materials available online, people are now more keen on getting online consultation by the psychologists, professional counsellors and generally by people around the whole globe.

So let’s get to the point. I'm not here to give you all the statistics on this topic and make you do a research or anything. I just want you to understand the reality and the present behaviour of this issue. It’s this we must understand that, in the present, it's normal for anyone to cope with such an issue in their day to day life. Everyone has their own problems, some have economical issues, some have health issues and some have relationship issues. There isn't a single living being without any problems living in this world.  If you ever get to know such a person, who declares to tell that he or she is stress free and living a perfect life without any troubles, just tell me.

I guess you should get to know this one other fact before we get deeper into the topic ‘Relationship Issues’. This will be the last one, I promise. Did you ever know that more than 80% of the world's population is suffering from some kind of a psychological issue? Interesting fact is that, more than a quarter of those people don’t even know that they have such an illness! They are not aware of the mental condition which they are suffering from. This means there are lot of sick people wandering around us 24/7! Sometimes even your wife\husband, your girlfriend\boyfriend, your own child, a relation of yours or more than all those, even you yourself could have become a victim of this condition! The scary part is that no one knows! I'm not telling that all these are 'mad' ones, but it's a matter of time that their mental issue will develop and make them totally insane!

So why I’m saying this? If you can get these simple statistics altogether, you can clearly understand how much effect that relationship issues of individuals are making them sick inside! 90% of population has relationship issues and more than 80% are suffering from mental issues. So got it? I will leave the maths to you, apply Conditional Probability to this.

So that’s the world we are living in. I mentioned all the above facts thinking to get a better approach towards my topic. I want everyone to understand what kind of an importance that this topic holds. ‘Relationship Issues’ is not a problem that we can consider lightly. Using this blog, I’m hoping to direct this discussion into a great level of details and let you all be aware of what you are dealing with are what you are going to deal with.


Lastly I will mention you the main objective that I'm hoping to achieve through this blog. I'm going to do my best to in helping you to overcome all your relationship issues accordingly and using the best strategies available. Suppose you all will all join me with this journey towards helping each other. Please leave any comment that you feel like, could be about the blog or could be regarding any issue that you have. This is just the beginning, I promised myself to expand this blog to a extent, where this would be a 'One Stop Solution for All Your Relationship Issues'. I'm gonna wrap up for the day now. May you have the gods blessings in making you lucky enough to succeed with all your relationships !!!


Relationships happen between living beings...
So if there’s any issue, you would have to deal with another living creature, who can think and feel just like you do... 

You have no right to abuse the Laws of Humanity when seeking for solutions...

 Do act using your Brains – not Emotions...

Always keep in mind, There Isn’t Any Problem Without a Solution !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment